Location: Chicago, IL
What would I be doing in this role at Introhive?
What would my main duties be?
- Be a subject matter expert in Introhive products, including architecture, functionality, security, usage, and deployment.
- Work closely with sales in discovery sessions with prospects to map customer requirements to Introhive technology capabilities
- Develop and deliver custom demos and presentations to key decision makers to address critical business issues and needs
- Communicate with prospective clients to differentiate the Introhive solution from competitors, anticipating and handling objections along the way
- Develop proposals for Introhive solutions and contribute to RFP responses
- Provide rapid, accurate responses to questions from sales staff in the field
- Other duties as assigned
What is Introhive looking for from me?
- 3-5 years experience in a related role such as CRM, training, pre-sales engineering, marketing technology, or consulting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills, product demonstration skills, and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of web-services, CRM and database technology
- Proven ability to craft a solution and develop proposals and RFP responses with appropriate products and services based on client discussions
- Willing and able to travel. 40%+
- Fluent in English required, additional language skills a major plus
While we are biased, we think this a great opportunity. The right candidate will join a successful high growth company that has quickly become leader within our space and join a team that has proven success in building enterprise products and businesses that customers love.