In March, we surveyed law firms throughout North America to find out what separates the most successful from the rest. We compiled the most important findings in our latest ebook, Playbook: Sharpen Your Law Firm’s Competitive Edge. It provides a snapshot of the state of today’s legal marketplace and pinpoints the greatest opportunity to bridge legal marketing gaps that will make way for more clients.
To help you take advantage of the insight revealed in the survey, we brought together some of the nation’s leading business development experts to respond to our findings:
- Heidi K. Gardner, PhD Author, Distinguished Fellow & Lecturer on Law Harvard Law School and author of Smart Collaboration: How Professionals and Their Firms Succeed by Breaking Down Silos
- Jill S. Weber, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer. Stinson Leonard Street, and 2017 President, Legal Marketing Association
- John Remsen, Jr., President and CEO, The Remsen Group
- Laura Lee Sparks, Founder and CEO, Legal Marketing Maven
- Jared D. Correia, Esq. Founder and CEO, Red Cave Law Firm Consulting
- David Kuhlman, Partner, Axiom Consulting Partners
- Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence, Clio
- Yolanda Cartusciello, Partner, Bernero & Press
- Terry Isner, CEO/Owner, Marketing & Branding, Jaffe
They reveal how to:
- Avoid missing out on significant growth, revenues and profits (page 5)
- Win and retain key clients (page 6)
- Create performance-management metrics that work (page 9)
- Protect yourself against malpractice (page 12)
- Give your lawyers more time (page 14)
- Make the smartest business development investments (page 21), and much more.
In just 5 minutes, you can get the insight you’ll find nowhere else to place your law firm out in front of the rest. If you want to advance your firm, and your career, do yourself a favor and take a few minutes to check out Playbook: Sharpen Your Law Firm’s Competitive Edge.