Introhive & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Revenue acceleration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users of all sizes
Introhive’s end-to-end platform helps increase Microsoft Dynamics 365 adoption and accuracy while boosting sales effectiveness and revenue. Organizations leveraging Introhive and D365 can employ AI, machine learning, and data automation to improve productivity, build deeper relationships, drive more revenue, and increase client retention.Introhive & D365 demo
With Introhive & Microsoft D365, users can:
- Unlock evergreen CRM data: automate the mapping of contacts from corporate communications while automatically enriching and cleansing the data to help ensure the accuracy and completeness of information in Dynamics 365
- Tap into relationships: create relationship graphs in Dynamics 365 to visualize who knows who and how well to accelerate sales cycles
- Automate data entry: eliminate mundane data entry for users and drive greater adoption with automated contact and activity sync to Dynamics 365
- Fuel advanced business intelligence: pipe rich relationship and business activity data into power BI and create insight-packed visualizations
Cleanse Microsoft Dynamics 365 with enriched and accurate data
It costs $1 to verify if a contact record is correct, $10 to fix it, and $100 to do nothing.
Do the math and you will agree – the cost is mind boggling! With Cleanse, organizations can ensure their Dynamics 365 data stays up-to-date and accurate while ensuring more time is spent on revenue-generating activities.
With Cleanse, Microsoft D365 users can:
- Grow their marketable database: discover more contacts from your business network to fuel business development, marketing, and customer success efforts
- Increase accuracy: maintain a 90%+ accurate database by proactively updating records
- Boost email deliverability: reduce bounce backs and maximize sales outreach and marketing campaign ROI
- Save time: transform from reactive data quality management to proactive insights you can trust
- Accelerate sales cycles: 5% to 15% increase in deal cycle time with AI-powered pipeline analytics