Name something as boring as manually scouring your CRM to remove duplicate data. Go ahead.
With duplicate data being linked to several negative outcomes, such as wasted costs, negative impact on brand reputation, inefficiency, low user adoption and missed sales, it’s obvious that clean, accurate Salesforce data is a priority.
However, it’s not realistic to expect professionals to spend time in Salesforce cleaning up duplicates. And that’s okay. We’re here to tell you that there’s a better way than relying on people to clean CRM data.
Not only is it the most boring task on the planet, it’s also a major time-suck. And the team needs their hours to focus on their real work: nurturing relationships and doing the jobs they were hired to do.
In this post, we’ll take a closer look at Salesforce duplicate management, what it is, the benefits of Salesforce duplicate management and finally, Introhive’s integration and amazing capabilities for enterprise-level management.
- What is Salesforce duplicate management?
- What are the benefits of Salesforce duplicate management?
- Salesforce and Introhive: a match made in deduplicating heaven
Let’s get started.
What is Salesforce duplicate management?
Salesforce duplicate management is a process to resolve and prevent duplicate data within the platform.
Using a combination of matching rules and duplicate rules, Salesforce can inform a user when they’re creating a record with potential duplicates. It shows them the existing records that are possible duplicates, so they can decide if they want to create the new record or not.
What are the benefits of Salesforce duplicate management?
Obviously, the number one benefit of having a Salesforce duplicate management system in place is keeping your CRM clean. Assuming duplicate management is keeping your CRM data completely accurate, here’s what you can expect to get:
- Better client insights. Having clean and accurate CRM data will help give you a 360-degree client view, plus reveal who knows who within your organization.
- Better relationships. Better insights mean more meaningful and impactful interactions with customers, which means building better relationships.
- Improved efficiency. Team members are no longer expected to waste hours and hours on manual duplicate management, which means they have more time to do their actual work—plus, with clean data, they can do their jobs to the best of their ability.
- Better ROI on Salesforce. Let’s face it, CRM is an investment and you deserve to get your money’s worth by having it live up to its fullest potential (with our help).
- Better adoption of CRM. The truth is once your CRM becomes the best version of itself, salespeople will really really want to use it… because the accurate data reveals insight that helps close deals.
- Increased revenue. All of the above benefits lead to salespeople making more sales, which means more revenue for the company.
Salesforce and Introhive: a match made in deduplicating heaven
As we mentioned already, Salesforce has duplicate management capabilities which inform a user when they’re creating a record with potential duplicates.
Here’s the bad news. While all the above-mentioned benefits of duplication management sound fantastic, using the existing capabilities of Salesforce won’t get you 100% there, if you’re at the enterprise level. (Smaller companies with limited data entries may very well be covered.)
Wanna know why? Because the feature (although super valuable and client-focused) can’t manage large amounts of data, nor is it automated. This means it still relies on users doing some manual work.
And, what about cleaning up years of other inaccurate and duplicate data? That’s even more work.
Good news time: we’ve taken care of that.
Lucky for you, Introhive’s integration with Salesforce offers next-level abilities when it comes to duplicate management at the enterprise level. Using artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, a revenue acceleration tool like Introhive integrated with Salesforce can, with the click of a button, cleanse all your existing data and completely get rid of old duplicates. Plus, as an ongoing tool to reap all of the above-mentioned benefits, it keeps your data accurate—forever. With minimal manual effort.
You’re almost there
You chose Salesforce as your CRM because it’s a best-in-breed data management solution. But working with Salesforce alone you’re getting close to reaching your duplication management goals, but you can’t ask for the team’s time and energy to pull this off.
Salesforce helps solve multiple problems that businesses of all sizes face every day, but it’s only as good as the data inside it. And while the current features get you most of the way there, they still require more manual work by your team and can’t guarantee a spotless set of clean records.
Introhive is a true Revenue Acceleration tool. And we’ve got you covered. No more dupes and an eternity of clean data at your fingertips with the click of a button.
Want to learn more about Introhive and what it can do for your company? Check out our Remote Workforce Playbook for tips on how to keep your team super motivated, efficient and always using clean data as a geo-dispersed team.
Or, sign up for a free demo to see it all in action and decide for yourself.